Akkodis is currently recruiting for a Service Manager to join our client on a 6 month initial contract.
Role: Service Transition Manager
Duration: 6 Months
Rate: £616 per day
Status: Inside IR35
Location: Hybrid / Taunton
* Measuring Service Level Agreements (SLAs) and Operational Level Agreements (OLAs).
* Drafting and updating of SLAs
* A focus on improving existing customer service through the reduction of incidents and increase overall service availability.
* Attend Technology Account Review Meetings (TAMR), Technology Division Operational Review Forum (TDOR) and Change Authority Board (CAB).
* Defining Management Information for both Technology Division and Business consumption.
* Providing Management Information including MI for Technology Division Account Management Reviews. Production of MI includes providing the service context (i.e. what does this tell us about our services).
* Ownership of communications in the Major/Significant Incident process and production of Major/Significant Incident reports.
* Liaise with the Problem Management function to ensure root cause analysis and preventative actions from Major/Significant Incidents are taken.
* Taking escalations from BRMs to determine root cause and correction plans.
* Support of the Business Relationship Management function, deputising for BRMs as appropriate.
Please note this role is an SC Cleared position, however we can consider applications even if you are not cleared. You must be eligible for SC clearance to be considered.
Modis International Ltd acts as an employment agency for permanent recruitment and an employment business for the supply of temporary workers in the UK. Modis Europe Ltd provide a variety of international solutions that connect clients to the best talent in the world. For all positions based in Switzerland, Modis Europe Ltd works with its licensed Swiss partner Accurity GmbH to ensure that candidate applications are handled in accordance with Swiss law.
Both Modis International Ltd and Modis Europe Ltd are Equal Opportunities Employers.
By applying for this role your details will be submitted to Modis International Ltd and/ or Modis Europe Ltd. Our Candidate Privacy Information Statement which explains how we will use your information is available on the Modis website.