I'm currently seeking an experienced Software Delivery Manager (Agile) to work on delivery of an applications across a large government client based in Taunton, Somerset
Initial 6 months
IR35 status: INSIDE
Security Clearance: Will need to be SC Clearable (UK Citizen, been in the UK for minimum 5 years)
*NOTE - COVID 19 on boarding* candidate will have to on-board in Taunton for a day and then work remotely, once the teams re-join in the office part time remote working is still available but will need to work some days in Taunton.
The Delivery Manager will outwardly manage one or more software teams to deliver a product or service, breaking down barriers for the team and planning at both a higher level and in detail to ensure things happen when needed. The post holder will also act as a point of expertise to implement, develop and improve the adoption of Agile methodology and to improve the software development capability of the team.
* Manage risks, budgets and people to time, quality and cost. Ensuring delivery momentum is maintained with safe, secure and agile, iterative products with user feedback built in to refinements.
* Responsible for the delivery of assigned products, projects and programmes, ensuring that the business owner's vision is realised and that the business objectives are met
* Day to day management of the project's resources to ensure tasks are implemented on time, on budget and to the required scope and quality, challenging where appropriate for technical or business robustness.
* Ensure third party integration of solutions is managed end to end.
* Build and maintain high performing, motivated teams comprised of individuals from a variety of disciplines and backgrounds
* Deliver products and services using the appropriate agile delivery methodology, learning and iterating frequently
* Identify, develop and coach agile principles and practices, and lean tools and techniques to the delivery team and engage with the wider organisation.
The post holder will be accountable for the long-term performance and effectiveness of the delivery team and the outputs. They will be core to decisions that build high-performing teams.
Please be aware this a secure site and you must meet the UK security clearance criteria, If you are available and interested please do get in touch.
Modis International Ltd acts as an employment agency for permanent recruitment and an employment business for the supply of temporary workers in the UK. Modis Europe Ltd provide a variety of international solutions that connect clients to the best talent in the world. For all positions based in Switzerland, Modis Europe Ltd works with its licensed Swiss partner Accurity GmbH to ensure that candidate applications are handled in accordance with Swiss law.
Both Modis International Ltd and Modis Europe Ltd are Equal Opportunities Employers.
By applying for this role your details will be submitted to Modis International Ltd and/ or Modis Europe Ltd. Our Candidate Privacy Information Statement explains how we will use your information - please copy and paste the following link in to your browser: http://www.modis.com/en-gb/candidate-privacy