Our client based in Toulouse currently requires SAP Data Migration consultants to join them for a new SAP migration project until the end of the year.
Location: on-site in Toulouse, France
Expected start date: April-May 2023
Duration: until end of 2023
- Objective: migrate the processes of a former subsidiary back into the SAP system ("carve-out" a few years ago, and now "carve-in"!).
- Processes covered: logistics, quality, purchasing/procurement, production, manufacturing engineering, sales/finance.
- We are looking for experienced technical consultants capable of addressing the activities with an end-to-end perspective and with autonomy: context/technical analysis, definition, planification and realization of the works to be done, preparation of the migration (ETL, interface preparation…), realization of the migration (LSMW, parameterization…), etc.
- SAP environment: ECC / R3
- French speaker + English technical knowledge
This is not an upgrade to S4/Hana but a migration from ECC6 to ECC6. A few years ago, our client took the decision to separate from one entity, from 1 unified SAP system, 2 SAP systems came to the surface. Now, they took the decision to take the former separated entity back to the company so they need to (re)unify the 2 systems.
We are looking for multiple candidates:
- Potentially 1 data migration expert for each business process (logistics, quality, purchasing/procurement, production, manufacturing engineering, sales/finance). That is multiple SAP Data Migration experts that can cover MM, SD, WM, FI/CO, QM, PM.
Rate negotiable, please share your best.
If this sounds like something you'd be interested in, please do reply with your latest CV, rate and availability, I will be happy to reach you back.
Thank you so much beforehand and best regards,
Alba Cougil Celix
Senior SAP Resource Consultant at Akkodis
Modis International Ltd acts as an employment agency for permanent recruitment and an employment business for the supply of temporary workers in the UK. Modis Europe Ltd provide a variety of international solutions that connect clients to the best talent in the world. For all positions based in Switzerland, Modis Europe Ltd works with its licensed Swiss partner Accurity GmbH to ensure that candidate applications are handled in accordance with Swiss law.
Both Modis International Ltd and Modis Europe Ltd are Equal Opportunities Employers.
By applying for this role your details will be submitted to Modis International Ltd and/ or Modis Europe Ltd. Our Candidate Privacy Information Statement which explains how we will use your information is available on the Modis website.