Are you a contractor and looking for new opportunities in IT?
Our client in Germany is looking for a DevOps Linux System Engineer to work on a contract basis. Find more details below:
Start: asap - desirably as of 01.08.2022
End: 31.10.2022 (with option for extension).
Volume: full-time desired / part-time also possible
First two weeks In Dresden - after that one day per quarter (totally four ties per year)
Goal: Provide the OS platform desired by our users.
- Collect and analyze requirements of the IPC
- Provide architectures, concepts and implementation of components:
- operating systems
- Tooling & Services
- Remote & on-site solutions
- Development and implementation of monitoring and auditing solutions
- Automation of build and continuous delivery processes
- Knowledge transfer and training of service and support department.
- fluent English (good German nice to have)
- several years of experience as a DevOps in different areas and in dealing with broad technology:
- very good knowledge in at least one programming and/or scripting language
- excellent GNU/Linux knowledge (CentOS/ Fedora/ Alma Linux-based distributions)
- Familiarity with container technologies such as Docker, Podman and Kubernetes.
- Experience with CI/CD tools such as Jenkins or GitLab-CI.
Please, apply with your latest CV if interested, I'll get in touch shortly.
Looking forward to hearing back from you.
Modis International Ltd acts as an employment agency for permanent recruitment and an employment business for the supply of temporary workers in the UK. Modis Europe Ltd provide a variety of international solutions that connect clients to the best talent in the world. For all positions based in Switzerland, Modis Europe Ltd works with its licensed Swiss partner Accurity GmbH to ensure that candidate applications are handled in accordance with Swiss law.
Both Modis International Ltd and Modis Europe Ltd are Equal Opportunities Employers.
By applying for this role your details will be submitted to Modis International Ltd and/ or Modis Europe Ltd. Our Candidate Privacy Information Statement which explains how we will use your information is available on the Modis website.