Full Stack Developer Warwick / Remote
Our client based in Warwick are looking to expand their team by hiring a full stack developer to join their team. The company, founded over 20 years ago are specialists in information management and analytics solutions. The purpose of this role is to maintain existing systems as well as develop new solutions on cloud based technologies.
This role can enough be fully remote or hybrid depending on individual circumstances.
This role will see you developing high quality software solutions based on the functional specification agreed with the team and the client, perform unit and system and integration level testing ensuring high quality of work and deliver changes to existing applications and databases as required for support and change requests.
Key Responsibilities include:
* Assisting in the development of existing and future application projects
* Taking responsibility for analysis, specification and development of key modules in application projects
* Actively participate in code reviews and suggest improvements to code
* Maintain and improve code quality through unit testing, integration testing and code quality monitoring tools
* Assist in the transition of projects from development to support as and when required and general knowledge transfer with the team
* Provide support for existing and future application developments when required including bug fixing and change requests
The successful candidate will have:
* Strong problem solving and logical reasoning
* Knowledge of unit-testing techniques and best practices
* Knowledge of working with HTML/CSS/SCSS
* Database Design and SQL Experience (ER diagrams, SQL queries)
* Cloud experience IaaS and PaaS (Azure, IBM Cloud or AWS)
* Net Unit Test Frameworks
* Microsoft .Net 5+/.Net Core 3.1
In return for your skills my client is looking to pay up to £50000 to the successful candidate. This role can enough be fully remote or hybrid depending on individual circumstances.
Modis International Ltd acts as an employment agency for permanent recruitment and an employment business for the supply of temporary workers in the UK. Modis Europe Ltd provide a variety of international solutions that connect clients to the best talent in the world. For all positions based in Switzerland, Modis Europe Ltd works with its licensed Swiss partner Accurity GmbH to ensure that candidate applications are handled in accordance with Swiss law.
Both Modis International Ltd and Modis Europe Ltd are Equal Opportunities Employers.
By applying for this role your details will be submitted to Modis International Ltd and/ or Modis Europe Ltd. Our Candidate Privacy Information Statement which explains how we will use your information is available on the Modis website.