One of our leading clients is looking to recruit a Solutions Architect
Location - Hybrid - Remote/Warwickshire
Duration - 3 months
Day Rate - £700 per day Inside IR35
As a Solution Architect you will be responsible for solution architecture, technical and system design activities; operating within a solution development team and ensure solution development designs and technical delivery conforms to programme objectives and vision, Support the approval of the solution architecture and technical design through relevant governance processes and Lead development of solution and technical architectures, ensuring consistency with specified requirements agreed with both external and internal customers. Take full responsibility for ensuring that solution and technical architectures balance functional, service quality and systems management requirements. Ensure that appropriate standards are adhered to.
* Demonstrable track record in delivery of solution and technical architecture for programmes of work.
* Breadth and depth of technical knowledge in COTS architecture, platforms & technologies.
* Stakeholder management and influencing skills covering colleagues, partners / vendors and project sponsors.
* Expert knowledge on solution architecture, system analysis & design, quality, change and risk management.
* Experience in both waterfall and agile development approaches.
* Awareness of use, and value, of modelling standards, e.g.TOGAF and DevOps tools.
Modis International Ltd acts as an employment agency for permanent recruitment and an employment business for the supply of temporary workers in the UK. Modis Europe Ltd provide a variety of international solutions that connect clients to the best talent in the world. For all positions based in Switzerland, Modis Europe Ltd works with its licensed Swiss partner Accurity GmbH to ensure that candidate applications are handled in accordance with Swiss law.
Both Modis International Ltd and Modis Europe Ltd are Equal Opportunities Employers.
By applying for this role your details will be submitted to Modis International Ltd and/ or Modis Europe Ltd. Our Candidate Privacy Information Statement which explains how we will use your information is available on the Modis website.