Are you looking for new exciting opportunities in SAP Finance?
Our Swiss client is looking for Permanent SAP FI CO Consultants to join different challenging new projects in Switzerland.
Have a look at the job description below and apply if you think this might be a good match.
The essentials in brief:
EMPLOYMENT TYPE: PERMANENT POSITION
DURATION OF EMPLOYMENT: UNLIMITED
LEVEL: PROFESSIONAL / SENIOR
DEPARTMENT: SAP CONSULTING
PLACE OF WORK: BAAR, ZURICH OR BERN 50% on-site and 50% remote(Home work from Switzerland)
Languages: German (B2 / C2) - English - (French is a plus)
- Analysis and documentation of the actual situation on site (business requirements)
- Customer advice, design and implementation of SAP FI/CO solutions (S/4HANA)
- Process consulting and control, including customizing, change requests, configurations and incident management
- (Partial) project management
- Project work is customer-dependent and accordingly often on-site at our customers (all of German-speaking Switzerland)
What you bring with you:
- Completed studies in business administration, business informatics or computer science
- 2-3 years of professional experience in similar roles
- Current SAP knowledge in the area of FI/CO and related modules
- Knowledge of SAP bulk current account solutions is an advantage (FICA, PSCD, FSCD)
- Excellent knowledge of spoken and written German
- Independent and responsible way of working, combined with a high level of self-motivation and a solution-oriented mindset
- Creative, high team orientation and very good communication skills
- Enjoy working in interdisciplinary teams
- Excellent analytical and conceptual skills, implementation skills and a quick grasp
What you can look forward to:
- Exciting & innovative customer projects in the fast-growing digitization market
- Personal development with your personal leadership coach
- Inspiring teams and cool events such as staff aperitifs, joint lunches, summer parties with families, ski weekends, hackathons, conferences
- Home office opportunities & flexible working hours
- Work in one of the clients offices in Baar, Bern or Zurich with a state-of-the-art infrastructure and ergonomic workstations
- Attractive location and good accessibility by public transport
All the applicant MUST be eligible to work in Switzerland or be eligible for the Swiss Work Permit (Cross Border status).
We are excited to receive your applications!
Modis International Ltd acts as an employment agency for permanent recruitment and an employment business for the supply of temporary workers in the UK. Modis Europe Ltd provide a variety of international solutions that connect clients to the best talent in the world. For all positions based in Switzerland, Modis Europe Ltd works with its licensed Swiss partner Accurity GmbH to ensure that candidate applications are handled in accordance with Swiss law.
Both Modis International Ltd and Modis Europe Ltd are Equal Opportunities Employers.
By applying for this role your details will be submitted to Modis International Ltd and/ or Modis Europe Ltd. Our Candidate Privacy Information Statement which explains how we will use your information is available on the Modis website.