Project Manager / IT Project Manager / IT / IT Hardware / IT Software / Software / Infrastructure / Prince2
One of our leading client is looking to recruit a Project Manager who has worked on both Infrastructure and Software Upgrade projects.
Location - Remote / Wokingham - Likely to be 1-2 days onsite per week max
Duration - 6 months
Day rate - £550 - £570 per day Inside IR35
* Provide leadership and direction to projects utilising their project management skills, and subject matter expertise in a given business area.
* Manage any critical dependencies, risks, plans, costs and resourcing projects across interlinked projects within a multi-supplier eco-system throughout the project lifecycle.
* Make use of full methodology and techniques autonomously for self and advise others on appropriate approach.
* Create project plans to identify ownership and track completion of individual tasks, enforcing deadlines in response to client requirements and success metrics.
* Maintain a risk and issues log
* Ensure project reporting is maintained to standards
* Identify resource constraints and work with personnel managers on creative solution to resolve project-related issues.
* A strong background in IT hardware and software refreshes
* Maintain relationships with stakeholders internally and externally to National Grid.
* Has proven leadership, relationship, communication and presentation skills.
* Good customer focus, attitude and excellent interpersonal, verbal and written communication skills.
Modis International Ltd acts as an employment agency for permanent recruitment and an employment business for the supply of temporary workers in the UK. Modis Europe Ltd provide a variety of international solutions that connect clients to the best talent in the world. For all positions based in Switzerland, Modis Europe Ltd works with its licensed Swiss partner Accurity GmbH to ensure that candidate applications are handled in accordance with Swiss law.
Both Modis International Ltd and Modis Europe Ltd are Equal Opportunities Employers.
By applying for this role your details will be submitted to Modis International Ltd and/ or Modis Europe Ltd. Our Candidate Privacy Information Statement which explains how we will use your information is available on the Modis website.