Spring Technology are working in partnership with a leading organisation in Worcestershire to recruit an experienced Business Analyst to support them during an exciting period of transformation.
Please note that this role is for a fixed term contract until March 2022.
As a Business Analyst you will be working as part of a small group of Business Analysts undertaking elicitation, analysis and clear definition of data, organisational, and system requirements.
- Influence and advise stakeholders in order to achieve the best possible outcomes of the Change Programmes and Operating Model.
- Identify new business capabilities to ensure maximum benefit is achieved from the Change Programme.
- Improve business performance by recommending and assessing the feasibility of new and innovative approaches and/or technologies to solving business problems and addressing areas of poor performance or complex operational demands.
- Recommend business functions and processes for investigation and analysis based on business knowledge and understanding of business performance. Interpret data from research, studies and pilot trials to maximise the efficiencies gained from business analysis resources.
- Conduct analysis and produce documentation of business and/or user requirements, including the facilitation of workshops and meetings and supporting user acceptance testing.
- Act as the conduit between the Change Programme and the business to ensure that the deliverables meet the requirements, including undertaking gap analysis and other industry methodologies/standard tools, along with identifying opportunities where new and existing technologies can be used to improve business efficiency and service performance.
- Understanding of lean methodologies and principles.
- Knowledge of data governance practices, business and technology issues related to management of enterprise information assets and approaches related to data quality and collaborative usage.
- In depth knowledge of change management in Transformation Programmes.
If you are keen to join a leading organisation and play a pivotal role within their organisational evolution strategy please apply now.
Modis International Ltd acts as an employment agency for permanent recruitment and an employment business for the supply of temporary workers in the UK. Modis Europe Ltd provide a variety of international solutions that connect clients to the best talent in the world. For all positions based in Switzerland, Modis Europe Ltd works with its licensed Swiss partner Accurity GmbH to ensure that candidate applications are handled in accordance with Swiss law.
Both Modis International Ltd and Modis Europe Ltd are Equal Opportunities Employers.
By applying for this role your details will be submitted to Modis International Ltd and/ or Modis Europe Ltd. Our Candidate Privacy Information Statement which explains how we will use your information is available on the Modis website.