An exciting opportunity to join a major UK client as an important part of their Digital Delivery team!
This client is undergoing a substantial period of change with several projects both live and in the pipeline. As a result, are looking to add a BA with Oracle ERP experience to the delivery team to identify business process, information, and data flows. This role is essential in ensuring that business needs and problems are understood, well documented, and specified so that ensuing digital developments deliver outstanding outcomes.
This is a well-rounded role, capturing 'as-is' and 'to-be' cross-functional business processes and compliance requirements. Driving efficiencies, identify opportunities, working with third parties and managing complex internal and external stakeholders, preparing reports, and presenting to a range of stakeholders.
- Experience with ERP implementations with one or more ERP providers (preferred Oracle)
- You have strong written communication skills and the ability to write documents which are compelling, engaging, and unambiguous.
- You demonstrate high level of problem-solving ability in relation to technically complex situations.
- You present complex solutions and concepts effectively and make persuasive cases.
- You have a variety of consulting capabilities and techniques to suit different situations. These might include strategy development, research, analysis, organisational development, culture change, IT-enabled change, business process analysis, change impact assessment, coaching and/or mentoring; training development and delivery.
- A collaborative team-player who delivers great results.
- An ability to deal with competing tasks and operate successfully even when under pressure.
Modis International Ltd acts as an employment agency for permanent recruitment and an employment business for the supply of temporary workers in the UK. Modis Europe Ltd provide a variety of international solutions that connect clients to the best talent in the world. For all positions based in Switzerland, Modis Europe Ltd works with its licensed Swiss partner Accurity GmbH to ensure that candidate applications are handled in accordance with Swiss law.
Both Modis International Ltd and Modis Europe Ltd are Equal Opportunities Employers.
By applying for this role your details will be submitted to Modis International Ltd and/ or Modis Europe Ltd. Our Candidate Privacy Information Statement which explains how we will use your information is available on the Modis website.