Our Turin, Bologna, Milan and Rome Delivery Centres support our partners in safety-critical technologies, such as automotive.
We deal with distinct phases of the same project:
- Sensors: sensor screening, qualitative and interface tests, vehicle installation and positioning
- V2X: unit HW development for inter-vehicle and infrastructure communication, and software development for data management control centres.
- Data Fusion: data collection and related corrections to place elements temporally and spatially and resolve any incoherence issues between sources which create an electronic description of the environment.
- Planning: software which plans vehicle trajectories based on Data Fusion data
- Implementation: ad hoc hardware development for actuator management including installation and implementation of control boards and software
For these activities, our consultants provide expertise in Vehicle Dynamics, Model Based Design, C ++, Automotive Ethernet, CAN bus, and Linux RT.
The activities are carried out using the methods and processes defined by international safety standards (ISO 26262) and project management (following Project Management Institute standards) and rely on the internal Software Factory.
Our teams use their in-depth embedded systems knowledge which include driver creation for peripherals, rapid prototyping on microcontroller boards, and AUTOSAR applications.
Our solutions include:
- Requirement analysis and definition
- Architecture analysis and design
- UX/UI design
- Software development
- Bench validation (simulation)
- Vehicle validation