Latest update: April 2020
Modis, Hogeweg 123, 5301 LL, Zaltbommel, registered as:
- Modis B.V. (KvK: 17102525)
- Modis International B.V. (KvK: 34277257)
• What we track
• How to manage cookies
• Third-party cookies
• Cookies used on www.modis.com/nl
• Changes to this policy
What we track
We do not use any intrusive cookies on the Websites to collect your personal information. We use industry standard third party cookies such as Google Analytics to track your behaviour online and gain statistical information at an aggregated level in the following ways:
• We track the number of visits to the Website, where each visitor came from (i.e. the website you visited prior to coming to the Website) and where each visitor goes to from the Website (i.e. the website you visit after leaving ours).
• A cookie is stored on your device for no longer period defined in the section "Cookies used on www.modis.com/nl" below which is linked to your IP address. Cookies are small text files that your web browser stores on your device. This allows us to track whether you return to the Website.
How to manage cookies
In the Cookie Preference Center, which you can access via this link Customize Settings, you can manage your preferences to allow or refuse the storing of cookies per category.
Do note that if you disable certain categories of cookies you may be unable to access certain parts of the Website or use certain functionality.
Throughout your journey on the Website you may also notice content from third parties. We may also offer you the opportunity to further engage with us and share information with others using social networks such as Facebook, Linkedln and Twitter. This content is added so we can keep you up to date with carefully selected information that you may find relevant or of interest, however this can result in these third party providers storing additional cookies on your device that we have no control over. Consequently we suggest you check the websites of any such third parties and their privacy policies for more information about their cookies and how you can manage them.
Changes to this Policy
The terms of this Policy may change from time to time. We shall publish any material changes to this Policy appropriate notices either on this website or contacting you using other communication channels.
Questions, comments and requests regarding this Policy are welcomed and should be addressed to firstname.lastname@example.org.