Core responsibilities will include:
- Support technical teams in 24x7 operational environments
- Assess, draft, and deliver Root Cause Analyses (RCA) timely to internal and external stakeholders
- Tackle complex problems by using analytical thought to exercise sound judgment and create innovative solutions
- Proactively communicate issues and risks and escalate conflicts
- Initiate and prioritize incident responses and escalate to senior resources when necessary
Modis are looking for an NOC ENgineer to join our IT team, our chosen candidate would work with our Global Cyber Security client in Amsterdam.
As an NOC Engineer, you will proactively monitor our customer network and communicate potential issues to our customer success teams, perform back-end network performance and availability analyses, and verify machine learning and automation alerts. You will also provide direct support to our customer success engineers and TAC teams. You will need a deep understanding of the dynamic and evolving threat landscape in order to diagnose and solve complex technical issues related to threat mitigation and response.
We offer first class career development opportunities through the projects provided by our global client list. Next to this we provide a competitive salary range, a car, a pension and paid leave to form your benefits package.
Requirements for the position include:
- BS in Computer Science, computer engineering, systems or related field
- 5+ years of relevant work experience.
- Strong communication and problem solving skills with the ability to communicate clearly and calmly with technical personnel in high-stress situations
- Proven experience in executing skills in RCA and problem resolution
- A superior grasp of network and server troubleshooting, monitoring tools, and escalation processes
- Ability to multi-task and work in a dynamic environment with constant change to address emerging security risks and challenges
- Positive, growth-oriented mindset
- Thrives in a matrixed, team environment anchored by our values of Collaboration, Disruption, Execution, Inclusion, and Integrity