Scope and Responsibilities:
You will work with a variety of talented team mates and serve as a driving force in Active Directory (AD) Operations. You will be the technical subject matter expert, refining existing functional requirements for Active Directory and Group Policy.
- Ability to interface with external subject matter experts and industry leaders to evolve our core Active Directory foundations
- Collaborate with internal Security Governance to insure adherence to Company security policies and procedures
Modis are looking for an Active Directory Operations Engineer to join our team at a global Sports organization with the EU headquarters located in Hilversum.
Our Ideal applicant Must be able to work in a team environment with a can do attitude capable of overcoming difficult challenges.
- Excellent communications skills, including proven experience effectively communicating technical challenges and solutions to peers, customers, and clients
- Willing to work on 24X7 rotational shifts
Functie-eisen• Strong skills/competencies and knowledge of Group Policy Objects
Strong working knowledge of Windows 2016/2012r2/2008R2 operating systems and Active Directory in an enterprise environment
- Experience providing 2nd level support of large Active Directory environments
- Produce enterprise-level designs for key global initiatives and following those through to implementation through collaboration with project, engineering, and support teams
- Identify opportunities to innovate, extend, and enhance service delivery
- Coordinate and lead projects through all phases of design and implementation
- Active Directory Migration using ADMT or QMM
- 5 + years of experience working with Microsoft Active Directory technologies
- Progressive advancement in responsibility including deep troubleshooting technical skills
- Active Directory operational support of large, complex deployments
- Advanced knowledge of AD, ADLDS, LDAP, ADFS, PKI in Windows Server 2008, 2008r2, Windows Server 2012, 2012r2, 2016, 2019
- Advanced knowledge of DNS, DHCP, WINS
- Knowledge of Active Roles or similar AD Management Toolsets
- Must have deep and thorough understanding of monitoring best practices within the AD technology space (BigPanda – Solarwinds)
- Experience in prevailing industry architecture and engineering methodologies - MSF Agile and ITIL preferred. Must have an understanding of how to identify and deploy industry best practices.
- Extensive experience with infrastructure and server theories, principles, and concepts: application infrastructure and standards, networking fundamentals, Windows; Clustering, Physical Server architecture, Virtualization Technologies (e. g. VMware, HyperV), and LAN/WAN/Firewall/VPN network technologies
- Knowledge of Kerberos and NTLM authentication
- Advanced knowledge in administering Active Directory, Group Policy, and Active Roles in large, complex environments
- Development, documentation, and enforcement of standards, security procedures, and controls for access to ensure system integrity
- Extensive scripting capabilities; Powershell, C, ASP. net, vbscript, SQL, etc.
- Knowledge of Identity Management toolsets
- Knowledge on Identity Provider (Okta) integrated with Office 365 and Active Directory
- Expert in Troubleshooting, configuring & managing Active Directory DS, DFS (DFSR and DFSN), AD FS & AD CS
- Knowledge in AD architecture and infrastructure (LDAP, Directory Replication, group policy, security, schema changes, etc.)
- Knowledge of DNS, Kerberos and Windows Authentication, to include authentication with other technologies for Single Sign-On
- Knowledge of hybrid active directory model in complex distributed environments supporting multi cloud – knowledge of AD Connect and how its synchronize
- Knowledge of runbooks and Azure Devops pipelines focusing on automation is a plus
- Be knowledgeable on decentralized dynamic DNS integration with bluecat is a plus
- Knowledge on how DNS / DHCP / Subnets works with BluecAT is a plus
- 5+ years designing and managing multiple Active Directory Forests and Domains for a large, geographically dispersed enterprise.