As IT Servicedesk professional you will execute technical support of the users across multiple locations in Europe.
You will answer incoming calls, track all information in a service management system, use the knowledge base along with their expertise to resolve service requests. You will resolve Incidents as quickly as possible to guarantee a business continuity. Escalate issues which are beyond the jobholder’s technical capability or resource capacity to 3rd line support. Troubleshooting basic end user issues on various software applications, hardware, network and telecommunications systems providing the level of desktop support required.
On a daily basis your will perform following tasks:
- Resolve Basic Hardware and Software Issues reported to the Servicedesk
- Support customers with computer related issues such as virus removal/password resets/email setup/software installs, devices operation issues
- Escalate issues and involve experts wherever required in order to resolve issues as quickly as possible
- Work with Field Services 1st, 2nd or 3rd level resolution groups to ensure tasks and incidents are resolved as soon as possible and inform the customer on actions taken
Modis IT are recruiting for IT Service Desk Support Level 1 for our client located in Amsterdam.
Please note, only candidates who are confident in communicating in Dutch and English will be considered.
This is an excellent opportunity to develop your career with Modis, a global consultancy with over 200 clients in the Netherlands. As a Modis consultant you can be assured we take pride in developing your skills and giving you access to cooperate with our global clients. As a global consultancy Modis strives to retain our consultants in order to provide new and exciting opportunities within our local and global community.
Functie-eisen• Good understanding of computer systems, knowledge of Windows 7 and 10 operating systems, Office 365, mobile devices (Android, iOS) and other Microsoft products
- You are able to diagnose and resolve basic software and technical issues
- Active Directory knowledge
- Experience in remote support of the users/customers
- Understanding of Incident and Service Requests
- Customer-oriented and cool-tempered
- Analytical and troubleshooting way of thinking
Support will be provided using following languages: