We Are Looking For:
- Scope/background of the project - The harmonisation of maintenance processes to the best practice standard & implementation of FIORI apps after the technical migration of ECC 6.0 to S/4HANA (Brownfield).
- Information regarding the team/department - Member of the S/4HANA Business Project ‘Systeemlogistiek’ (Engineering & Maintenance). Working within a team of consortium SI partners.
- What kind of personality are you looking for - Professional, team player, self-starter, able to handle ambiguous situations.
- What does a day look like - According to a typical SAP harmonisation Project.
- Main responsibilities and tasks - Responsible for the design, implementation and documentation of the harmonised S/4HANA engineering maintenance processes and related FIORI apps.
- Act as the senior package application consultant in the project team. Give guidance to junior team members on specific SAP configuration tasks.
- Works closely together with the Senior Functional consultant / Architect. Reports to the Business Project program manager on status, progress, issues and risks.
- What technologies are needed? can you give examples: SAP, FIORI
- Of these technologies, where is the focus on? SAP S/4HANA
We are looking for a SAP Project Manager Consultant.
This is an excellent opportunity to develop your career with Modis, a global consultancy with over 200 clients in the Netherlands. As a Modis consultant you can be assured we take pride in developing your skills and giving you access to cooperate with our global clients. As a global consultancy Modis strives to retain our consultants in order to provide new and exciting opportunities within our local and global community.
Experienced package consultant in SAP.HANA.SCM.PM (Plant Maintenance) & Maintenance processes, experience in harmonisation of business processes, able to work in a dynamic environment.
Please share your CV in English