Modis has a great opportunity for an experienced Technical Application Engineer with SIEBEL experience. Our chosen applicant will work for one of our clients operating within the Public sector with work location in Amsterdam. Work is executed from home and when the covid situation is improved you have to be at the office 1- 2 days a week.
Duration is till an end 2021 of depending on the project execution progress.
Please note, only candidates able to converse in English and Dutch will be considered.
You will participate in a team, technically managing a broad application portfolio for a customer in the Public Sector. It is your responsibility to manage applications in the most efficient manner. The team is responsible for technical application management of approximately 30 small and large applications from a business divisions, whether or not related and / or mutually dependent. This management includes technical application management activities, such as reporting daily availability of environments, document changes, tuning and troubleshooting, incidents, changes and problem processing. Additionally you will participates in application releases and new projects. The emphasis is on administration processes and release activities.
Modis is a global consultancy which specializes in IT Engineering and LifeScience.
This is an excellent opportunity to develop your career with Modis, a global consultancy with over 200 clients in the Netherlands. As a Modis consultant you can be assured we take pride in developing your skills and giving you access to cooperate with our global clients. As a global consultancy Modis strives to retain our consultants in order to provide new and exciting opportunities within our local and global community.
Tech skills required:
- Technical knowledge on Siebel IP2018 or higher (running on a AIX platform)
- Technical knowledge on Siebel Architecture, Gateway, Siebel WEB and database servers
- Technical knowledge on Siebel EAI and EIM Components (VBC, EBC, workflow)
- Technical knowledge on MQ Series and integration with Siebel
- Technical knowledge on Repository Migration between environments.
- Good experience in applying patches
- Good experience on Job monitoring and trouble shooting.
- Excellent Communication & analytical skills
- Communicative skills in word and writing in both Dutch and English.
- Working in an enterprise environment.
Nice to have:
- Technical knowledge of WebLogic, LINUX, SOA, ESB and JMS.
Wintel / Linux / AIX
For more information please contact Sergiy Sonin: firstname.lastname@example.org or call/whatsapp/sms +31 68 308 13 63.