Modis is currently searching for an Application Developer for an international industrial technology-oriented organization in Tilburg.
Modis is a global consultancy which specializes in IT, Engineering and LifeScience. This is an excellent opportunity to develop your career with Modis, a global consultancy with over 200 clients in the Netherlands. As a Modis consultant you can be assured we take pride in developing your skills and giving you access to cooperate with our global clients. As a global consultancy Modis strives to retain our consultants in order to provide new and exciting opportunities within our local and global community.
- Develop easy to use, reliable windows, web and mobile applications to use in a 24/7 production environment using the Microsoft C# .net (core) framework;
- Translate the customer requirements to a full stack application setup (database, API, application);
- Participate in Continuous Improvement Projects for integration of the developed application;
- Provide training to the end-user and follow-up correct use of the application;
- Analyze performance and reliability for the running software applications;
- Be critical on the developments and give a substantiated improvement advice to the team.
- Full stack application programming skills (C# .Net, ASP.NET, .Net Core, Xamarin .Net, MS SQL, HTML);
- At least BSc in Information Technology, Computer Science, Applied Mathematics or similar with at least 2+ years of experience;
- Affinity with mass production environment and understanding Machine control systems (PLC’s, CNC, SCADA, etc.) & connection of such Machine (sensor) to Database connectivity (IoT);
- Knowledge of documenting software (using standards like UML) and project development tools (e.g. GitHub, Jira);
- Using Visualization platforms (e.g. Power BI) for analyzing application use and performance;
- Fluent in English and/or Dutch (written and spoken) & Strong communicator and team player;
- Willingness to learn, resilient, flexible and practical approach and quick understanding of the business domain is essential.
What do we offer:
- A competitive salary;
- A car or a public transport card;
- A contribution pension;
- A paid leave of 24 days (when working 40 hours weekly);
- Holiday payment of 8%;
- And more secondary benefits (like yearly bonuses, discounts).