Modis is currently searching for an Azure DevOps Architect for an organization in Eindhoven.
Modis is a global consultancy which specializes in IT, Engineering and LifeScience. This is an excellent opportunity to develop your career with Modis, a global consultancy with over 200 clients in the Netherlands. As a Modis consultant you can be assured we take pride in developing your skills and giving you access to cooperate with our global clients. As a global consultancy Modis strives to retain our consultants in order to provide new and exciting opportunities within our local and global community.
- 3+ years of relevant IT experience in Azure and administering enterprise level IT infrastructure solutions within multinational organizations;
- Solid experience in the field of technical documentation and the ability to present complex interrelationships in an easy and understandable way;
- Strong experience with PowerShell scripting and other command-line interfaces;
- Strong learning aptitude and ability to learn new technologies independently;
- Ability to manage multiple priorities, commitments and projects;
- Must have excellent organizational and time management skills;
- Strong problem solving and Analytical/Reasoning skills;
- Works collaboratively with others to meet shared objectives (Collaborates);
- Build and maintain continuous integration processes;
- Ability to plan and manage changes in a production environment while reducing user impact;
- Extensive knowledge of MS Graph;
- Extensive knowledge of Azure Devops;
- Extensive knowledge of PowerShell;
- Extensive knowledge of App registration;
- Extensive knowledge of Automation Accounts;
- Extensive knowledge of Endpoint manager;
- Knowledge about Azure AD, and On premise AD;
- Familiar with networking concepts;
- Knowledge on Security Groups and Azure Active Directory (AAD);
- Working experience in Transition Projects;
- Knowledge on ServiceNow Ticketing Tool;
- Added advantage working experience with PowerBI for reporting;
- Management of Windows environments and Infrastructure for an enterprise company;
- Previous experience in a global environment and with managed service providers.
What do we offer:
- A competitive salary;
- A car or a public transport card;
- A contribution pension;
- A paid leave of 24 days (when working 40 hours weekly);
- Holiday payment of 8%;
- And more secondary benefits (like yearly bonuses, discounts).