Modis is currently searching for a Domain Architect for an international organization in Amsterdam [partly remotely]. As Domain Architect you play a key role by setting the strategic direction and designing the future landscape. The primary purpose is to make sure that the digital & technology architecture within the domain is fit for purpose to drive & support the overall business strategy. In addition, you will help to mature the overall architecture practice within the client’s focus.
Modis is a global consultancy which specializes in IT, Engineering and LifeScience. This is an excellent opportunity to develop your career with Modis, a global consultancy with over 200 clients in the Netherlands. As a Modis consultant you can be assured we take pride in developing your skills and giving you access to cooperate with our global clients. As a global consultancy Modis strives to retain our consultants in order to provide new and exciting opportunities within our local and global community.
- Own the architecture strategy and contribute to the overall digital & technology strategy for Finance, Procurement and Human Resources;
- Own blueprints and reference & transition architectures, including viewpoints from a business, data & technology perspective as well as the alignment with related domains;
- Contribute to the global architecture vision, strategies, frameworks, and reference models;
- Set the direction and boundaries for product architects to work within, and be the guardian of these standards;
- Govern the consistency and integrity of products and portfolios with the domain and ensure architectural guardrails & guidelines are being followed;
- Advise how to further optimize the digital & technology portfolio.
- Bachelor or University grade in Technology or Business Administration Experience/ skills
- Be a leader with a passion for technology;
- 4+ years’ experience in Information Technology and at least 2 year in role as Product or Domain Architect in Finance, Procurement and HR;
- Provide thought leadership and have strong communication and collaboration skills, both towards senior business & technology stakeholders as well as product owners, architects, and technology specialists;
- Ability to translate business strategy and priorities into technology designs that deliver the envisioned business outcome;
- Deep understanding of the technology and business-related technology standards in the domain;
- Demonstrate strong analytical skills, stakeholder management and risk management skills;
- Experience in working with multi-disciplinary and multi-cultural teams.
WHAT DO WE OFFER
- A competitive salary;
- A car or a public transport card;
- A contribution pension;
- Personal development and great working environment;
- Holiday payment of 8%;
- And more secondary benefits (like a yearly bonus, discounts on insurance and so on).