We are looking for an Analog IC Designer to start as soon as possible for our client in The Netherlands.
Location Eindhoven and also some remote working possible.
As analog IP designer your responsibility will be to develop the latest reference, dataconverter, and power management IP.
- You will be part of an IP project team driving and realizing the architecture, definition, implementation, documentation, view generation, high level modelling and verification/validation of high performance IP in one of the three competence areas.
- You will maintain and expand up to date IP design and architecture knowledge.
Our client provides High Performance Mixed Signal and Standard Product solutions that leverage its leading RF, Analog, Power Management, Interface, Security and Digital Processing expertise. These innovations are used in a wide range of automotive, identification, wireless infrastructure, lighting, industrial, mobile, consumer and computing applications. A global semiconductor company with operations in more than 35 countries, over 45.000 employees and a revenue of over $10 billion.
Department / Project
The AMSIP department in Eindhoven is part of the worldwide Central Technology Organization (CTO) that supports all Business Lines by architecting, designing, and delivering the analog and mixed-signal building blocks that are at the heart of their competitive products. You will be working in a diverse team with world-class subject matter specialists, where there is always room for new ideas and innovation.
AMSIP employs about 70 specialists located in both Eindhoven and Bangalore, who take full responsibility for IP creation, all the way from specification to design, verification, layout and silicon validation in our labs. Department focus is on:
- Power management (LDO’s, DC/DC’s, Power-on-Reset circuits),
- References (Temperature Sensors, Bandgaps, Voltage monitor circuits, XO’s and FRO’s, PLL’s),
- Dataconverters (ADC’s and DAC’s).
While there is considerable specialization in the team, there is always the opportunity to explore different aspects of the whole process and broaden your horizon.
To be successful in this role you have:
- Master or PhD degree in analog electronics
- Knowledge on analog CMOS integrated circuit IC design
- A track record in designing reference, data converter or power management IPs
- You are pro-active and creative, quality-oriented and you work very structured
- You are capable of working under pressure, dealing with deadlines and peak loads
- Good communication and documentation skills in English language are a necessity
- You can work in team as well as independently
Please contact me: +31(0)653 225 718 or firstname.lastname@example.org