CANDIDATES MUST BE ABLE TO START BY 1ST APRIL TO BE CONSIDERED FOR THIS POSITION!
- Create radar transceiver driver firmware specifications based on hardware specifications, radar system specifications and validation and customer needs.
- Develop radar transceiver driver firmware considering both functionality and performance specifications and processor constraints.
- Work as an integral part of a project team, supporting other team members to create high quality code by taking part in code reviews and sharing your ideas for improvement.
- Implement and test embedded firmware based on the specifications and within hardware constraints.
- Provide high quality and timely deliverables (code, documentation, presentation material, demo) as agreed in your project.
- Take part in and support the bring-up and validation of your firmware.
- Propose new ideas and improvements to the way of working to improve the firmware creation for automotive radar.
Our client provides High Performance Mixed Signal and Standard Product solutions that leverage its leading RF, Analog, Power Management, Interface, Security and Digital Processing expertise. These innovations are used in a wide range of automotive, identification, wireless infrastructure, lighting, industrial, mobile, consumer and computing applications. A global semiconductor company with operations in more than 35 countries, over 45.000 employees and a revenue of over $10 billion.
Department / Project:
Signal Processing Algorithms, Systems and Applications / Smart TRX RFE FW
- MSc in Electronic Engineering, Computer science or similar, with focus on embedded firmware,
- Proven working experience in a relevant domain,
- Extensive working knowledge of C, C++,
- Hands-on experience with embedded system hardware and embedded FW debugging on hardware,
- Experience in microcontroller programming,
- Experience in DSP programming is a plus.
- Curiosity and drive for continuous learning on the job,
- Excellent technical communication skills in English,
- Ability to work in a diverse international and crossite team,
- Ability to work in a dynamic environment with changing requirements.
This is an exciting opportunity and we look forward to receiving your application.