As a technical lead in the embedded Software team, you will contribute in the following ways (but not limited to):
- Coordination of the scrum team: sprint planning, stand-ups, backlog maintenance, etc.
- Managing (monitor & control) of the Software deliverables
- Managing (monitor & control) of the different Software suppliers.
- Contribute to Feature Implementation Plan and definition of work-packages.
Key words: embedded software, JIRA, Agile/Scrum, continuous integration, planning, C.
Our client is active in the automotive branche for 3 interested segments with their headquarters in Belgium.
They are looking for an Embedded Software Scrum Master in preferably the North of Belgium or Eindhoven area.
- University degree in applicable field or equivalent through proven experience.
- 2-5 years of experience in embedded (real-time) software.
- Experience as a scrum master in a highly dynamic environment.
- Experience in project management.
- Knowledge of embedded C.
- Knowledge of AUTOSAR, ISO 26262, CAN or other automotive technologies is a plus.
- Basic knowledge of electronics and basic knowledge on mechanics.
- Thanks to your clear communication skills and good knowledge of English, you are proficient in sharing knowledge and reporting results.
- Good written and spoken English.
- You are a perseverant person with a goal-oriented and analytical mindset.
If you are sure the written jobdescription is the perfect match for you and you would like to join Modis as a consultant, don't hesitate and respond.
If you have any questions about this role please contact Brord van Hees, Experienced Recruiter Modis
Mobile +31 6 57 83 62 51; e-mail: email@example.com