We are looking for an IP validation engineer for their team in Eindhoven.
- Responsible for the validation of analog / mixed signal IP in cooperation and alignment with the validation lead and IP owners,
- Setting up measurement environments for specific IP’s,
- Automating measurements, reporting validation results,
Our client provides High Performance Mixed Signal solutions that leverage its leading RF, Analog, Power Management, Interface, Security, Digital Processing and Manufacturing expertise. These innovations are used in a wide range of automotive, identification, wireless infrastructure, lighting, mobile and consumer applications. Headquartered in Europe, the company has employees working in more than 25 countries.
The AMSIP department is part of the CTO organization and develops a wide range of re-usable analog mixed signal IP in the areas of data converters, timing references and power management circuits in all of their processes. They do this task for all product lines within the company, taking complete ownership and giving full customer support.
- Bachelor in Electronic Engineering ,
- Experience and fundamental understanding of basic building blocks (AD/DA converters, PLL’s, oscillators, LDO’s and DCDC converters) and how to validate them,
- Knowledge of automation software like Labview, Python, Matlab,
- Pro-active in communication with design engineers, good communication and English language skills,
- Support a structured project approach and be part of a team; willingness to learn,
- Structured and quality-oriented work ethic.
My contact details are: email@example.com or +31 (0)653 225 718
You can send your CV directly to me, apply via our website or you can contact me for more information.