Together with the team, responsible for all quality related processes within and around the ICN8 wafer fab and for maintaining optimal relationships with our business partners.
You will join the ICN8 Quality and Business Partnership team which is part of the world-wide Quality organization.
As a Manufacturing Quality Engineer you are responsible for the proper execution of all quality related tasks within the ICN8 wafer fab either by executing the required tasks or by leading, consulting and coaching the teams that execute these.
Key Areas of Responsibility:
- Handle and report of customer complaints
- Handle and report quality index (trend)
- Handle process change qualification
- Handle non-conforming material
- Drive improvement programs (8D’s methodology, 3x5Why methodology)
- Support internal and external audits
- Support sustaining safety, health, welfare and environment
Are you a quality engineer with exceptional communication skills looking for a dynamic high-tech work environment with large growth potential? We might be looking for you! In this function you will in work in multidisciplinary teams all around the globe on challenging projects, developing both your leadership and technical skills.
The company provides High Performance Mixed Signal and Standard Product solutions that leverage its leading RF, Analog, Power Management, Interface, Security and Digital Processing expertise. These innovations are used in a wide range of automotive, identification, wireless infrastructure, lighting, industrial, mobile, consumer and computing applications. A global semiconductor company with operations in more than 35 countries, over 45.000 employees and a revenue of over $10 billion.
Master’s degree in applied science, Physics, Chemistry, Electronics or other relevant technical area.
Strong analytical and conceptual skills. Drive to fully understand complex issues.
- Preferable 1-2 years’ experience in a high-tech environment
- Knowledge of Quality tools such as 8D, 5S, 3x5Why, 6 sigma, FMEA, SPC
- Knowledge of quality systems such as IATF16949 and ISO9001
- Knowledge of complex production processes
- Languages: Dutch and English
- Raising the bar; Analytical, pragmatic, pro-active and result oriented
- Engages curiosity; Self-assured and able to engage and convince people, also at higher management levels
- Takes initiative; shows ownership, hands on mentality
- Working together; Is a reliable team player, listens to and absorbs other ideas and opinions. Good social/communication skills on different levels
- Developing deep core competences; Is a quick learner, able to prioritize and operate independently and adapt to changing circumstances focusing on quality and continuous improvement