[Barbara Otrebska 13-08-2021 17:13 (GMT +02:00)]
- Be responsible for the mechanical concepts & designs of high performance semiconductor assembly equipment and/or building blocks to improve or to speed-up existing equipment.
- You will start at the conceptual phase based on aligned customer requirements.
- Act as mechanical lead in the multidiscipline project team until final customer acceptance.
- This includes ownership of mechanical discipline deliverables including effort estimations, tracking on design and costs of systems involved.
- Coach design engineers and technicians (3 FTE’s) in detailing the design, assembly, integration & testing/de-bugging/operating equipment. This can also take place at subcontractors.
- Document related design specifications and other outputs including manufacturing and user instructions (manual).
Our client is a world-class company in semiconductor development and in-house production. They form a global network of talent, with passion and performance, perseverance and professionalism.
The Project Manager is accountable to achieve defined project results. Accountable for execution of assigned R&D projects according to the project plan and within agreed boundaries (including specification, quality, timing, costs, information/reporting and organization).
Location: Nijmegen, Netherlands
- Bachelor’s or Master degree in Mechanical Engineering.
- Experience of mechanical design in either semiconductors or in a high-speed equipment environment.
- Experience in using Siemens NX (CAD) / MATLAB simulation.
- Excellent communication skills with fluency in English
- Mature, an innovative mindset, analytical skills, a solution & hands-on oriented attitude.
- A team player with the ability to work independently in a cross functional international team.
- Additional experience or knowledge either in Mechatronics or System Control would be an advantage.