As a Mechanical Engineer you work on complex and specific component and product design and development, for clients within several industries like medical devices, automotive, semicon and machine building!
Collaborate with engineering, sales, project teams, customers and suppliers to obtain the necessary information. You will design and make concepts, from clients requirements to equipment requirements and specs, support the project manager and provide technical advice. In case needed you will also set up risk inventories and user manuals.
- Depending on your role, you are responsible for devise concepts, designing and/or developing customer-specific (sub)systems.
- Design product specs towards build and revision;
- Consider and determine materials used and dimensions;
- Elaborate on necessary calculations;
- Work on improvement proposals and standardization of products and working methods;
- Process BOM’s into ERP system;
- Set up risk inventory and user manuals;
- Provide support to the Project Manager, R&D-team, production and assembly department.
A leading centre of expertise in the field of mechatronics, active in developing high end mechatronic products and systems.
Help our customers by offering their experience and expertise in mechatronic innovations. Doing this in the form of project-based R&D for a wide range of clients in a variety of fields. Their experience provides a fresh look and out-of-the-box ideas. Dedicated teams are formed and projects vary in duration from a year to over 3 years.
- You have completed a Bachelor or Master in Mechanical Engineering or similar
- At least 2 years of experience in mechanical engineering, static and dynamic part
- Good and practical experience with Inventor, SolidWorks, NX Creo or other 3D CAD package
- Preferably knowledge of MATLAB
- Fluent in English, Dutch language is a plus
In addition, you have a great sense of responsibility and a pragmatic way of working. By maintaining structure in your work, you are able to maintain an overview at all times and to respond flexible to situations and changing customer wishes. You are capable to be quick up and running.
My contact details are: email@example.com or +31 (0)6 57 83 62 51
You can send your CV directly to me, apply via our website or you can contact me for more information.