- Installing, maintaining and repairing faulty mechanical systems, assemblies and parts.
- Participate in preventive and predictive maintenance schedules and programs.
- Drafting and optimising the (preventative) mechanic plan to ensure that all installations remain operational.
- Preventing the occurrence of future mechanical problems, by performing scheduled maintenance, in line with the maintenance plan.
- Performing daily check-ups to make sure that all machines work correctly.
- Checking the mechanical part of machinery and equipment (e.g. motors, compressors, pumps and filters).
- Carrying out periodic mechanical maintenance work, based on the daily planning
- Adjusting machines.
- Identifying opportunities for improvement, to secure a smooth and trouble-free operation.
- Conducting preventive maintenance on building and building utilities
- Taking actions for a quick solution for machine breakdowns to minimise production downtimes.
- Reading technical drawings, manuals and machine instructions.
- Locating the root cause of the problem by examining the machine and determining the best repair method.
- Request assistance in case of complex breakdowns.
- Identify and analyse bottlenecks related to the production process and technical installations
- Supporting in installing new production equipment.
- Keeping technical documentation, manuals and drawings up to date.
- Monitoring the technical state of equipment, installations and buildings.
- Cover Mechanical Section Supervisor in cases of absence.
Our client Group is one of the most technologically advanced packaging manufacturers in Europe. The Group owes its excellent standing on the European and Middle East markets to the high quality of its products and modern manufacturing technology. The combination of the dedication of the highly involved and well-trained employees, the short delivery time and the attractive delivery terms make our client successful on the market.
Our client opened a brand new beverage can factory in 2017 on the industrial site in Helmond. Due to the enormous growth of our organization we are looking for enthusiastic employees who want to take on the challenge to make a success of this expansion.
- Mechanical technical background.
- Maintenance skills.
- Insight into all installations and facilities.
- Knowledge of all (preventive) maintenance procedures and schedules.
- Understanding of factory processes.
- Ability to use assigned tools and measuring devices.
- Ability to read and interpret technical drawings and machine manuals and mechanical diagrams.
- Knowledge of ISO/BRC standards, HACCP principles and health & safety regulations.
- Good command of the English language.
- MBO level +4.