- Be responsible for the mechanical concepts & designs of high performance semiconductor assembly equipment and/or building blocks to improve or to speed-up existing equipment.
- You will start at the conceptual phase or at the global design phase based on aligned customer requirements.
- Act as mechanical lead in the multidiscipline project team till final customer acceptance.
- This includes ownership of mechanical discipline deliverables including effort estimations, tracking on design and costs of systems involved
- Coach design engineers and technicians (3 fte’s) in detailing the design, assembly, integration & testing/de-bugging/operating equipment. This can also take place at subcontractors.
- Document related design specifications and other outputs including manufacturing and user instructions (manual).
We have an opportunity for an enthusiastic result-driven professional who, in the mechanical design domain, strengthens and co-shapes the future R&D developments of our mechatronic systems. Become a member of a multidisciplinary project team, responsible for developing designs for ITEC’s pick & place equipment. You will be actively participating in the requirements, the design, the integration and testing.
Functie-eisen• Master or Bachelor’s degree in Mechanical Engineering.
- Approximately 5-10 experience of mechanical design in either semiconductors or high-speed equipment environment.
- Excellent communication skills with fluency in English.
- Mature, an innovative mindset, analytical skills, a solution & hands-on oriented attitude.
- A team player with the ability to work independently in a cross functional international team.
- Additional experiences or knowledge in one or more of the following domains are an advantage.
- Mechatronics knowledge and/or System Control knowledge.
- Experience in using NX (CAD) / Teamcenter (PDM), FEM modelling, MATLAB simulation
- Experience in Machine Directives / CE-certification
- Optical and/or Lighting knowledge
If you have any questions about this role please contact Brord van Hees, Experienced Recruiter Modis Mobile +31 6 57 83 62 51; e-mail: email@example.com