- Responsible for Product Backlog and therefore time / costs / scope
- Have a good connection with internal and external stakeholders
- Show progress and Metrics on a bi weekly basis
- Informs Management in time about risk and/or cost impact
- Helps the organization to become more Agile
- Work together with team and Scrum Master to get a on time delivery with high quality
- Works together with other Product Owners and Business to become more adaptable to market wishes and improve department collaboration.
Modis is one of the market leaders in talent development of experts in Engineering, Information Technology and Life Sciences. Modis binds this top talent to great organizations, and as a consultant working at Modis, you will play an important role in this with! For one of our main clients, situated in Deventer, we have a great assignment as a Program Product Owner
Functie-eisenRequired knowledge competencies and attributes
- Personality: result oriented, team player with strong communication skills and stakeholder management, high willingness for international distributed (e.g. NL, PT, India) development, readiness to travel
- Working style: flexible and future oriented, independent and self-organized working methods, looking for improvements on department level
- Experience and know-how: agile and classical software development methods, role of product owner in agile development projects, basic understanding of hardware circuit technology, software maturity models (e.g. CMM(i), SPICE)
- Enthusiasm: to deal with uncertain tasks, to perform under pressure
- Language skills: fluent business English, basic German skills
- Customer and process oriented, being able to look beyond current processes
- successful completion of an engineering grade, software engineering, computer science, electrical engineering or comparable
- Project Management / Product Owner study
Is this your next step in your carrier? Will you join Modis, soon to become Akkodis?!
Please respond to firstname.lastname@example.org with your resume and motivation letter.