As PROJECT MANAGER for New Product Introduction (NPI) you will lead a team of experienced multi-disciplinary engineers to develop new products for automotive applications from Project initiation to product release in production. Your goal will be to ensure product delivery to the market on time, within the agreed budget, at the expected quality while meeting the financial targets (product cost) set by the organization.
You will be responsible for :
- Drive the Project Life Cycle from Project Initiation to Production Release
- Define scope, planning & budget for the entire project while always looking at the quality
- Create and maintain the project business case
- Drive and follow the project risk assessment to find the right risk responses
- Lead and inspire a multidisciplinary team of technical specialist to satisfy customer needs and business case
- Communicate clearly and efficiently with relevant stakeholders on progress, issues, and escalation
Your Team :
You will join Program Management Office team together with 2 Program Managers, 4 Project Managers and 3 Project Support Officers.
You will have the chance to contribute to the key growth area for the future for our client's semiconductors and to build on the evolution towards self-driving cars. Their Automotive business unit offers sensor and processing technology that drives all aspects of the secure connected cars of today and the autonomous cars of tomorrow. Our client's Product line In-Vehicle Networking (IVN) is the world’s leading supplier of integrated circuits for in-vehicle communication, ranging from LIN, CAN, FlexRay, System Basis Chips (SBC) to Ethernet PHYs and switches. In high-end vehicles, there are more than 100 transceivers inside the vehicle, and thanks to NXP’s market leadership; virtually every car produced in the world is equipped with at least one of NXP’s IVN products.
Do you have a technical background in the Semiconductor industry? You like new challenges and take the lead to show the path?
Our client is number 1 in automotive semiconductor devices and in Automotive networking where they foresee strong growth in the next decade. We have an opportunity in their Product Line "In-Vehicle Networking" (IVN) for a Senior Project Manager to be based at our client site in Eindhoven or Nijmegen.
Our client works with all major automotive manufacturers and Tier 1s, and they are recognized in the industry as the leader in performance, quality, and technology. The product line IVN has offices in The Netherlands, India, Germany & China.
Job Qualifications :
- M.S. or Ph.D. in Electrical Engineering, Mechanical Engineering, or related field.
- 3+ years experience in complex project Management with multi-disciplinary teams.
- Project Management Skills
- Technical Background (Semiconductor preferred)
- Structured way of working, good interpersonal skills, and the ability to communicate efficiently at all levels of the organization.
My contact details are: email@example.com or +31 (0)653 225 718
You can send your CV directly to me, apply via our website or you can contact me for more information.