- Facilitate scrum rituals such as daily standups, sprint planning, sprint review and retrospective.
- Make sure that the team board(s) are maintained up to date.
- Track and quantify the progress by means of burndown charts and other tools, identify blocking issues and take action to resolve (supported by technical PM).
- Support the planning and scoping activities.
- Guide the team on agile process, help improve the effort estimates by working with team members.
- Blockers – The scrum master aids the team by eliminating external blockers and managing internal roadblocks through process or workflow improvements.
- Busy work – If the scrum team isn’t humming, that’s the scrum master’s problem. Maybe that means fixing broken computers, moving desks around, or even adjusting the thermostat. Scrum masters should be comfortable doing just about anything to help their team and should be not slink away from grabbing coffees or some snacks if that’s what the team really needs.
Our client provides High Performance Mixed Signal and Standard Product solutions that leverage its leading RF, Analog, Power Management, Interface, Security and Digital Processing expertise. These innovations are used in a wide range of automotive, identification, wireless infrastructure, lighting, industrial, mobile, consumer and computing applications. A global semiconductor company with operations in more than 35 countries, over 45.000 employees and a revenue of over $10 billion.
Department / Project:
BL RFP Algorithms Systems and Applications EHV / STRX One Chip
- You have a minimum of 5 years of scrum master experience,
- Experience in working with firmware and/or hardware teams,
- You have excellent command of written and spoken English,
- Previous experience as firmware or hardware developer (nice to have)
- Scrum certification (nice to have)
- You are a pragmatic and flexible ‘servant leader’ with excellent personal communication skills,
- Proactive attitude, problem-solving and conflict resolution skills
Please contact me: firstname.lastname@example.org