As a project manager you will be responsible for managing IP development in close coordination with IP Leads ensuring agreed Timeline, Cost and Quality are met.
You will be responsible for:
- Setting up and managing multiple IP developments with strong customer commitment.
- Managing and driving developments, making sure that sound practices are followed in adherence to standard process flow.
- Organizing all development activities, together with the allocated project team from the definition phase until IP release.
- Interfacing with internal customers as a central contact for a customer project that needs multiple IPs taking care of frequent customer communication during and after execution.
- Creating, tracking and reporting progress on execution plans; maintaining and reporting progress to management team and customers.
- Challenging status quo, driving open topics to conclusion.
- Professional execution of risk management.
- Timely escalation of issues and risks to the review board, come up with proposals on critical issues.
- Learning, Developing, adopting and implementing new methods.
- Ensuring compliance to product policies and guidelines, quality targets and Company General Quality Specifications.
Our client provides High Performance Mixed Signal and Standard Product solutions that leverage its leading RF, Analog, Power Management, Interface, Security and Digital Processing expertise. These innovations are used in a wide range of automotive, identification, wireless infrastructure, lighting, industrial, mobile, consumer and computing applications. A global semiconductor company with operations in more than 35 countries, over 45.000 employees and a revenue of over $10 billion.
Department / Project
The AMSIP team is part of the Central Technology Organization (CTO). AMSIP employs about 80 specialists located in both Eindhoven and Bangalore, and focuses on developing State-of-the-art Data Converter, Reference and Power Management IPs that support all our cient's Business Lines by architecting, designing, and delivering the analog and mixed-signal building blocks that are at the heart of their competitive products.
To be successful in this role you have:
- Bachelor's or Master’s degree in Electronic Engineering.
- Proven experience as a Project Manager in Semiconductor Industry is a MUST.
- Experience in leading multi-site, multi-disciplinary teams (team size > 10 people)
- Technical understanding of Analog IP architectures and IP development - preferred
- Skills in negotiations, influencing and dealing with conflicting interests.
- PMP certification is a strong plus
- Pro-active, assertive attitude, flexible and results driven
- Excellent communication and leadership skills.
Please contact me: email@example.com