Duties and responsibilities
- Manage the module or sub-system project scope within the agreed budget, timeline, product cost, quality.
- Manage the requirements with cross-functional teams including marketing, sourcing, manufacturing and service in close cooperation with the system architect and technical lead in the team.
- Adherence to the development process and defined delivery schedules.
- Implement rigorous review processes and set clear expectations around the key deliverables of the project.
- Risk management and stakeholder management
- Contribute to the development budgeting process by providing financial/budgetary analysis and recommendations for projected systems development/design, enhancements/upgrades and manpower.
- Analyze how key subsystems can be designed for and reused in next-generation products and influence development processes along these lines.
- Contribute to CoGS reduction by conducting relevant analytical procedures and recommendations.
For a client in the Eindhoven area we are searching for a Project manager.
Your job will be two-fold: leading a team of mechanical and electrical engineers as well as leading some smaller projects related to system bases, acoustic enclosures and hoisting. You will be seen as the spokesperson for your projects and will manage your projects from start to finish. The decisions made by you and your teams will have direct business impact. Your challenge will be to create technological complex products, meeting the needs of all your stakeholders, combining short term goals with long term needs.
Functie-eisenThe successful candidate will possess the following combination of education and experience:
- Between at least 5-10 years of proven experience in a role as project manager.
- Demonstrated ability to manage complex engineering projects through a defined product management process.
- Ability to build consensus among key stakeholders that may not be under your management control.
- Strong communication ability is required due to the cross-functional nature of this role. An ability to communicate complex technical concepts to a variety of audiences is helpful in this role.
- Ability to manage and assign specific duties, and create a constructive and cooperative working relationship.
- Experience with managing mechanical designs is a preference.
Outside of excellent communicator, you are a team player and can switch easily to any level in our organization. You have perseverance, are decisive and target driven with a proven quality-, cost- and time-focus. You combine a strong analytical view with a pragmatic attitude and are able to flex yourself in a dynamic product development environment. You are value oriented and able to set and act according priorities at the same time.
If you are interested in this role and you would like to join Modis as a consultant, please sent your motivationletter and CV to email@example.com or reply via the website. For more questions, you can call Simone Wiegel 06-22237955
Looking forward to your application.