As Project Manager, you will be responsible for the execution of an innovative IoT-sensor development project, managing the relationship with suppliers and partners, and deployment of sensor systems.
What you will do
- Lead a multi-disciplinary team of R&D engineers to implement and deploy innovative IoT sensors within a larger project
- Operational management of the project to assure quality and on-time deliveries
- Manage partner and supplier relationships, in particular the manufacturers of the sensor systems
- Work closely with the technical team, to identify and manage risks
- Track and control financial aspects of project
- Provide management with project updates and feedback
Modis are looking for an experienced project manager for our client in Eindhoven to realize innovative IoT-sensor systems and manage the deployment of the network of these sensors. In this role, you will collaborate with various stakeholders and manage challenges occurring along the way. You will have strong people skills to motive your project team and relevant stakeholders towards the common goal.
- BSc \ MSc degree in Electrical Engineering, in (Applied) Physics, Material Science or a similar field
- 5+ years of experience in managing complex engineering projects, with roll-out of (prototype) products, and suppliers/partner management
- Experience in using common project management tools and methodologies (Six Sigma, PMBOK, ..)
- Excellent communication skills in English (written and spoken)
- You are an agile team player, able to coach and lead a project team
- Experience in sensors/electronics industry is a plus
Please contact email@example.com for more information.