- Analysing and improving PLC programs (re-writing Allen Bradley), to increase quality, safety and machine efficiency and minimise production losses
- Identifying automation and electronics faults on production lines.
- Analysing and solving malfunctions on the operating system (PLC, frequency controllers, HMI).
- Fine-tuning of the machines and conveyors to optimise the product flow.
- Optimising the automatic inspection devices (camera systems) to ensure high quality products.
- Ensuring the efficiency and continuity of machinery and equipment on the production line.
- Creating proposals for the preventive maintenance plan and carrying out the tasks within the plan
- Performing daily check-ups to make sure that all machines work correctly and to minimise the downtime of the production lines.
- Checking connections of machinery and equipment (e.g. motors, sensors, pumps and compressors).
- Using measuring and diagnostic devices to evaluate the working and control of electronic/electrical components.
- Inspecting and cleaning the electrical cabinets, fans and fan filters.
- Solving complex machine breakdowns to minimise production downtimes.
- Keeping technical documentation (incl. maintenance plan), programs, manuals and drawings up to date.
- Conducting maintenance on building utilities.
Our client Can-Pack Group is one of the most technologically advanced packaging manufacturers in Europe. The Group owes its excellent standing on the European and Middle East markets to the high quality of its products and modern manufacturing technology. The combination of the dedication of the highly involved and well-trained employees, the short delivery time and the attractive delivery terms make our client successful on the market.
Our client opened a brand new beverage can factory in 2017 on the industrial site in Helmond. Due to the enormous growth of our organization we are looking for enthusiastic employees who want to take on the challenge to make a success of this expansion.
- Electronic/technical background.
- Educational level of MBO+
- Knowledge of maintenance and repair of operating systems, including error analysis.
- (Preventive) maintenance skills.
- Insight into all installations and facilities.
- Analysing and programming skills.
- Knowledge of Allen Bradley.
- Knowledge of sensors and control devices.
- Working knowledge of electronic/electrical systems and components.
- Knowledge of rotating equipment (pumps, gearboxes, conveyors, ventilators).
- Understanding of factory processes.
- Ability to use assigned tools and measuring devices.
- Ability to read and interpret technical drawings, machine manuals and electrical diagrams.
- Knowledge of ISO/BRC standards, HACCP principles and health & safety regulations (NEN 3140/1010).
- Secondary vocational education level 4 (MBO niv. 4).
- Good command of the English language - Dutch is preferred but not required
- Full-time position
- Preferable starting date: As soon as possible
- Perm position, direct contract at client
Interested in this versatile and challenging position? Contact: firstname.lastname@example.org or call / text / Whatsapp to +31 (0) 6 - 821 313 99.