As Supervisory Control Lead Engineer you will be responsible for the ‘High-level Coordination strategy’ software module. You will join a team of Control strategy and Modeling experts within the Controls Group.
- Design of the control strategy for the Coordination module (Supervisory Control) of a Hybrid Dual Clutch transmission.
- Develop and maintain the Coordination software module, including the physical modeling of the plant (transmission + vehicle model).
- You play a major role in Model Based Design processes (modeling, validation, prototyping, calibration & testing).
- Leading a team of 3 Controls engineers working on the supervisory controls
- Close contact with the customer, due to co-design of the supervisory control strategies
- Planning and executing the work related to the software module according to the project milestones.
- Follow up and review work (time, scope, quality) of other engineers in your module
- Report issues in your module and contribute to solving them.
- Support and execute the calibration & test-bench/vehicle testing activities.
- Support current and future application projects in the Coordination module.
Our client is active in the automotive branche for 3 interested segments with their headquarters in Belgium.
They are looking for a Supervisory Control Lead Engineer in the Eindhoven area.
Functie-eisen• Master in the field of Automotive, Mechatronics, Systems, Controls, Computer or Electrical Engineering.
- 5+ years of experience as Controls engineer in Supervisory control or similar control strategies.
- Good knowledge about Clutch-type transmissions in general, including hybrid functions (e.g. electric/hybrid drive, e-creep, electric engine restart, etc.)
- Good understanding about system/powertrain dynamics (e.g. transmission shifting dynamics)
- Excellent knowledge of Matlab/Simulink, particularly Stateflow
- You are very proficient in Supervisory Controls design (state machine, complex logic)
- You have relevant experience with test bench setups and vehicle level testing
- You have basic knowledge of an embedded system environment.
- You proceed according to a good methodology in development and problem solving.
- You are well organized, you have strong analytical and communication skills.
- You are an excellent team player.
If you are sure the written jobdescription is the perfect match for you and you would like to join Modis as a consultant, don't hesitate and respond.
If you have any questions about this role please contact Brord van Hees, Experienced Recruiter Modis
Mobile +31 6 57 83 62 51; e-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org