- Align & standardize centralized training system (concept available) across different development groups via prototyping
- Implement this system with automatic tracking & notification, including:
- Automatic invites for new employees
- Reminders to employees and resource managers,
- Tracking done via employees & resource managers via received certificates (due to GDPR)
- in future: defining requirements for training completion reports (via Power BI, role based) for resource managers in compliance with GDPR
- Tools used to implement above: Workday/Beeline, Percipio, PowerBI and Brainshark
- Organize User Acceptance Testing, before final implementation and roll-out
- Support/provide monthly training reports based on current solution (Quarterly reports for resource managers; monthly for new hires)
- As Project Support Officer: support administration and data quality of projects in central Project Management tools, including migration to other tools (max. 1 day per week)
- Potential future activities, related to deployment of BCaM / R&D processes, training (deployment as well as tracking) and chasing activities & release support.
Our client provides High Performance Mixed Signal and Standard Product solutions that leverage its leading RF, Analog, Power Management, Interface, Security and Digital Processing expertise. These innovations are used in a wide range of automotive, identification, wireless infrastructure, lighting, industrial, mobile, consumer and computing applications. A global semiconductor company with operations in more than 35 countries, over 45.000 employees and a revenue of over $10 billion.
Their CTO Office is responsible to deploy and improve the development processes, methodologies, tools, reports and analysis for new product and technology introductions company-wide.
- University or college degree
- Min. of 5 years of relevant work experience in a technical organization
- Experience and fluency in technical SAAS applications
- Mastering English language (native speaker is an advantage, but not a “must have”)
- Knowledge and experience of Workday, Beeline, Percipio, PowerBI, Brainshark is an advantage, but not a “must have”
- Experience with handling large datasets
- Very good communication skills; Pro-active and eager to learn; Service oriented attitude
- Ability to switch between different activities (combination of PSO activities as well as implementation of centralized training system); Team player
- Interest to work with an international, multi-site team and flexibility related to working hours
If you have any questions or to apply for this role, don't hesitate and please contact Kerry Barclay.