We’re looking for a software engineer. You will join a team of fellow engineers that nurture an engineering culture. As a team we embrace a DevOps culture and have a can-do mentality. We own the products we build and support. Our products are foundational to our business. This creates a dynamic environment where you develop and support local, technical and provisional services at scale. We provide the flexibility and freedom you might expect from a start-up combined with the resources of an iconic brand.
We are looking for someone who combines craftsmanship with engineering pride. Your ability to listen and learn drives our innovation upon which we build together.
Modis is a worldwide market leader in the field of HR Solutions that deliver agile end-to-end solutions for our customers, including professional staffing and consulting, project services, managed services, customized solutions, and outsourcing projects.
At Modis IT you are given the opportunity to grow continuously as an expert within your specialist field. We exist to connect the smartest people and brightest businesses to the opportunities they need to thrive.
Functie-eisen• Maintaining, troubleshooting all aspects of systems, network, and processes pertaining to these ETL tools;
- Able to support the ops team in day to day activities, service continuity!
- Assisting AWS infrastructure team on Windows and Alteryx Server patching, upgrades, troubleshooting, and maintenance
- Upgrading the Alteryx server with the latest features and see if these fit the Nike end users plus keeping aspects of security and server performance in sight
- Extracting the data from MongoDB Database and Alteryx logs and developing Workflows with different logic's to make sure the platform is working as expected.
- Automating the process around the maintenance of Alteryx Server by scheduling the workflows
- Monitoring all the scheduled workflows and gallery results
- Work closely with our global Alteryx Server admin to align in automation and same config for all our Nike Alteryx end users