We are looking for a Retail Technical Support Specialist who is knowledgeable about Mobile Device Management to join our Modis IT team, our chosen candidate would work onsite at our global retail client in Hilversum.
Our candidate would leverage their broad background of Mobile device and application support to resolve escalated and high visibility technical issues across the Retail Store landscape in a global operating environment.
Knowledge, skills and experience required:
- 3 years of proven work experience in Mobile Device Management (AirWatch).
- Hands on experience in security systems, including endpoint device management and anti-virus software.
- Experience with networking technologies and with system, security and network monitoring tools.
- Strong background in networking and carrier networks.
- Thorough understanding of the latest security principles, techniques and protocols..
- Ability to provide internal team training and documentation regarding MDM processes and upcoming rollouts.
- Be self-directed and motivated to work with a sense of urgency and drive for results.
- Willing to learn other technical skills across the team for advanced support
- Knowledge of Cisco, Juniper, Aruba Wireless Experience with Centralized Enterprise Network Infrastructure and Topology
To apply please respond with your updated CV. Should you require additional information contact Nicolo Vago at:
Modis is a worldwide market leader in the field of HR Solutions that deliver agile end-to-end solutions for our customers, including professional staffing and consulting, project services, managed services, customised solutions, and outsourcing projects.
At Modis IT you are given the opportunity to grow continuously as an expert within your specialist field. We exist to connect the smartest people and brightest businesses to the opportunities they need to thrive.