The role is best suited to applicants with fluent Dutch.
The Objective of the role:
In this role you are responsible for the backend part of the customer website. You are closely involved with the product. Together with your colleagues you improve, maintain and add new features to the backend part of the website. Between sprints, you do refinements and search for new opportunities, tools and techniques to improve the product. You also continuously search for ways to improve the software development process.
Your main tasks exist of:
- The development of the backend part of the website
- Looking for opportunities to improve the product and process.
- Collaborating with other teams.
- Gaining and sharing knowledge to improve yourself and the team.
Modis have an excellent opportunity for a experienced Python developer - backend, the successful applicant will be seconded to our client located near Hoofddorp.
Modis is a specialised IT & Engineering consultancy with more than 30 years’ experience providing consultants to our key partners in The Netherlands. Currently we are recruiting a Backend python developer for our client located in Hoofddorp. This opportunity is initially for the period of 01/12/2020 to 30/11/2021. Following this project your employment with Modis could progress for many years based on our client portfolio.
- You have 5+ years of experience as a Python developer.
- You have experience with the Django and Django Rest Frameworks.
- Knowledge of cloud (AWS) and Kubernetes is a plus.
- In addition to your knowledge of Python, you have additional experience with Docker, GraphQL, Node.js or Vue.js.
- You are able to translate business goals into solutions in an architecture.
- You work agile, test-driven, consistent and with an eye for detail.
- You are a team player with good communication skills.
For more information please contact Sergiy Sonin: firstname.lastname@example.org or call +31 68 308 13 63.