We are looking for a Senior Software Test Engineer to join our Modis IT team, our chosen candidate would work onsite at our client location.
Modis is a worldwide market leader in the field of HR Solutions that deliver agile end-to-end solutions for our customers, including professional staffing and consulting, project services, managed services, customized solutions, and outsourcing projects.
At Modis IT you are given the opportunity to grow continuously as an expert within your specialist field. We exist to connect the smartest people and brightest businesses to the opportunities they need to thrive.
- As a Software Test Engineer you contribute to a multidisciplinary and self-organizing Agile/Scrum team.
- In addition to software product development, our teams are fully responsible for various aspects, such as requirements analysis, architecture, design, testing, validation and product demonstrations.
- The use of high-tech techniques and software development methods is important.
- The software of the Fire Control System is based both on Java and C++ and is supported by a modern development environment.
- Especially the areas of the Missile Fire Control and Gun Fire Control domains are based on the C++ technology stack.
- Depending on preference and skill, your focus can be on Java or C++ unit and component level testing, together with Java or C++ software engineering tasks in a 50/50 approach.
Knowledge, skills and experience required:
- At least 5 years relevant professional experience in Software (Test) Engineering;
You will work with the following tools and techniques:
- Agile/Scrum software development
- Linux, IntelliJ, real-time software development
- Functional-Testing, Exploratory-Testing, Test-Automation and Unit-Testing (Google-Test), Cucumber
- Continuous Integration & Delivery
- Jenkins, Nexus, Maven, GIT, BitBucket