Modis is currently searching for an IT Technical Engineer [SME] for a banking organization in Amstelveen. As IT Technical Engineer you manage everything needed to use workplace hardware at the client. Think about: Desktops, Audio visual products, Ipdas, peripherals, printers. Assisting in new projects and solving incidents all related to hardware within scope of team. Scripting, packaging, certification of hardware. Maintaining drivers and bios as well.
Modis is a global consultancy which specializes in IT, Engineering and LifeScience. This is an excellent opportunity to develop your career with Modis, a global consultancy with over 200 clients in the Netherlands. As a Modis consultant you can be assured we take pride in developing your skills and giving you access to cooperate with our global clients. As a global consultancy Modis strives to retain our consultants in order to provide new and exciting opportunities within our local and global community.
- KIOSK Design & Hardware & Image & Testing & Support;
- Video Banking Design (audio visuals products technical background) & Hardware & Image & Testing & Support (i.e. Teams Telephony Devices and Microsoft Video solutions);
- Hardware Certification Selection Hardware & Image & Testing & Support (i.e. video devices);
- Feature Updates Coordination & Testing;
- Incident / Incident Support (HW, BSOD);
- Driver- en BIOS updates Engineering & Testing & Coordination;
- Research User Experience Digital Workplace;
- Research future Hardware Digital Workplace;
- Innovations (task sequence, pxe, Dell command, Intune, Workplace One, NexThink, etc);
- Support MyIT OnSite Support Desk for ODS products;
- Support staging teams NL en international;
- Backup other team members DevOps Team ODS;
- HW Facility Management, including AVEX IT devices;
- Design & Implementation new meeting rooms for AAB;
- All additional other hardware as planned by the PO.
- PowerShell scripting;
- SCCM (knowledge how to create images Win10 and Win11);
- OS: IOS (iPads) and Microsoft 10, IOT and Windows 11;
- Microsoft Intune technical experience (i.e. Autopilot, software deployment);
- Microsoft Teams technical experience (Enrollment of Teams Devices, Understanding of Teams policies and monitoring);
- Azure Automation;
- Apple Business Manager;
- Windows Store;
- Windows O365 and platform;
- Fluent written and verbal communication skills in Dutch & English.
WHAT DO WE OFFER
- A competitive salary;
- A car or a public transport card;
- A contribution pension;
- An assigned talent manager who supports your personal growth;
- Holiday payment of 8%;
- A paid holiday leave;
- And more secondary benefits (like a yearly bonus, discounts on insurance and so on).