- Perform physical and documentational inspections and labeling on incoming raw materials
- Taking samples of raw materials and make sure these are distributed to various (external) testing laboratories.
- Ordering of materials
- Receipt and record inspection and test results
- Review of work performed by colleagues
- Support Supplier changes
- Setting up or changing specification documentation for raw materials
- Having close contact with warehouse and users
- Ensure compliance with quality standards (GMP) and production schedules.
Our client in Leiden is dedicated to bringing meaningful innovation to global health. Their teams focus on the discovery, development, manufacture and marketing of vaccines and antibodies to protect people worldwide from infectious diseases.
Within the Raw-Materials Team incoming purchased raw materials used within cGMP activities are inspected and tested to support the release of the material for use. You will be a point of contact for the relevant stakeholders such as our Warehouse and customers like the Release & Stability Technicians.
Functie-eisenYou are suitable for the job when you have the following profile:
- MLO-4, affinity with medical products and experience with quality and laboratory systems such as cGMP, SAP and LIMS are strong advantages.
- Proactive and flexibility is a must
- Team oriented, but also able to work independent is a must
- Detailed and Careful
- Having a getting the job done mentality, no 9 to 17 mentality
- Well-developed interpersonal skills and able to build strong relationships, where the client comes first
- Highly proficient in spoken and written English. Dutch is considered a strong plus
- Experience in the pharmaceutical industry is a plus
- Experience working in a Quality driven environment, GMP experience is a pre
- Raw Material experience is a plus
- SAP experience is a plus
- You are a team player who can work in an ever-changing environment with short timelines and shifting priorities.
Employment for 32 – 40 (preferred) hours per week starting at an innovative company. You will be working at a multidisciplinary team of Life Science professionals. You get the opportunity to develop your professional skills. Modis continues to innovate and stimulates new ways of working. In addition to getting a lot of freedom, you also get the necessary responsibilities. This way you are encouraged to continue to develop your ambitions and expertise. In this way we can grow together.
If you wish to receive more information first, please contact Cindy van Gorp on email@example.com or 06-1278 1269
How to apply
Please tell us who you are and what motivates you! Send us your using the application button on this website. deadline is 24 september 2020 at noon