As a Scientist you will be working at international leading (bio)pharmaceutical companies, located in the main Bio Business clusters in the Netherlands.
You will be working on fascinating projects to perform research into and develop pharmaceutical products, vaccines, medical devices or functional foods. As a Scientist you will have the responsibility to co-ordinate activities related to (pre)clinical studies, process development and upscaling, CMC and analytical development.
Responsibilities may include:
- Day to day coordination of laboratory activities related to (pre)clinical studies
- Design and execution of experiments
- Representing the project team in international setting
- Deliver scientific input and translate scientific knowledge and insights into project strategies
- Manage a team of Junior Scientists, Technicians, Students, etc.
- Collaborate with internal and external stakeholders in order to deliver results in time within scope
- Gather and deliver documentation for regulatory and/or quality (GMP/GLP/GCP) purposes
Our colleagues are assigned to work for a variety of clients. As a specialist you will help improve the quality of people's lives. You may, for example, go to work at a pharmaceutical company that is developing a medicine or vaccine, or you may be involved in national or international processes leading to the authorisation of pharmaceutical products or medical devices. As experts we are also involved in continuous quality assurance in relation to new foodstuffs.
Functie-eisenWe are looking for candidates with the following profiles:
- PhD in Life Sciences (Biology, Biomedical, Immunology, Medical or equivalent)
- 2-3 years (junior) to 10+ years (expert) of experience in the industry of academia setting related to product or process development
- Experience with multiple techniques such as: ELISA, FACS, Cell-based assays, Instrumental Analyses, ex vivo techniques
- Experience with preparation of scientific documentation for regulatory purposes
- Project Management experience
- Experience in a GLP/GMP environment is advantageous
You are quality minded and flexible when it comes to your planning and activities. You are able to remain calm and positive under pressure. Certainly you are a strong team player who can motivate and empower their colleagues.
You will be part of a dynamic and accomplished team. We offer an employment of 32 to 40 hours a week with excellent primary and secondary benefits. Moreover, Modis offers interesting benefits, like participation of our company-fitness-plan. Modis stands for innovation and stimulates new ways of working. Next to a lot of freedom, you will get the necessary amount of responsibilities, combined with the possibility to develop your ambitions and expertise. Together, we can grow.
How to apply
Please tell us who you are and what motivates you! Send us your application using the application button on this website. We expect you to elaborate on your industrial experience in your application letter / phone call.
If you want to learn more about this opportunity, please contact our Recruiters:
Cindy van Gorp on 06-1278 1269
Barbara Flaton on 06-2266 4285
Lars Wijnands on 06-1333 9633