Is to provide the service of one business dashboard developer to support the PABI project team with design, development, verification, deployment, documentation and maintenance efforts of post-OPS analysis and other business dashboards.
You will be required to develop and maintain post-ops analysis and other business dashboards.
- Closely work with business units to turn their requirements and sandbox data analytics into sustainable and reliable governed dashboard products.
- Interpret data using a variety of techniques, ranging from simple data aggregation via statistical analysis to complex data mining.
- Design, develop, verify, support validation, document, deploy and maintain data analysis, reports and interactive dashboards in accordance with prevailing quality, security and data protection standards.
- Support data analysts less proficient in dashboard development in the achievement of their dashboard product deployments and maintenance, including support to resp. supervision of the respective processed from a technical quality point of view.
- Recommend and support the evolution of the underlying data warehouse and its infrastructure.
Modis have an excellent opportunity for a Database Developer, the successful applicant will be seconded to our air traffic control client located near Maastricht.
Please note, only applicants from an EU member state can be considered.
Modis is a specialised IT & Engineering consultancy with more than 30 years’ experience providing consultants to our key partners in The Netherlands. Currently we are recruiting a Databse Developer for our air traffic control client located in Maastricht. This opportunity is initially for 1 year with the possibility to extend for a further 2 years after at this particular client. Following this project your employment with Modis could progress for many years based on our client portfolio.
The role is best suited to applicants with 5+ years Database Development Experience.
Functie-eisen• Bachelor degree with a specialisation on data warehouse analytics and visualisation in a business intelligence context, or equivalent
- Applicants must be from an EU member state
- 5 years of practical professional experience of the staff offered with building appealing dashboards with Tableau.
- 5 years of practical professional experience of the staff offered with IT product development, deployment and maintenance.
- 3 years of practical professional experience of the staff offered with accessing and data mining large-scale data sets and data warehouses.
- 3 years of practical professional experience of the staff offered with IT quality aspects of change management, configuration management, risk assessment, verification, validation, documentation, data quality monitoring, personal data protection, and data lineage.
OTHER REQUIREMENTS (PERSONAL CHARACTERISTICS)
- Autonomous, investigative, mature, social, patient
- Desire to work in a multi-cultural team
- Good team worker, positive and open minded, committed to getting a job done
- Hands-on approach.
[Nicolo Vago 26-02-2021 10:07 (GMT +01:00)] Realized