The project engineer is responsible for realizing and implementing of technical changes in the machines in accordance with change control procedures all whole following internal projectmanagement procedures.
Your activities include:
- Execute and support preparation- and formulation equipment related projects
- Work and schedule alignment with internal and external stakeholder
- Draft documentation in accordance with GMP procedures
Modis is part of the Adecco Group and is the Professional Staffing/Consulting group and we have Consultants in our team who we second to clients. Currently it employs 500 consultants in the Netherlands and 20,000 worldwide. The focus of Modis Life Sciences is mainly in the direction of QA, QC, PV, RA, R&D and process profiles within an organization in the field of Biotech, Pharmaceutical industry and Food. We have Consultants working at EMA, Janssen, Sanquin, Astellas, Unilever, Corbion, MSD, Aspen and many more!
Our client is a multinational with two branches within the Netherlands. Their Meppel location is responsible for producing and packaging of medicinal products.
We have an exciting new job opportunity as a Projectleader Formulation Projects at our pharmaceutical client in their Meppel location.
Functie-eisenYou are perfect for the job when you have the following profile:
- Completed an engineering degree at an applied university (Dutch: HBO)
- Possess a valid VCA-VOL certificate
- A minimum of 5 years relevant experience in projects involiving preparation machines in the pharmaceutical industry
- Knowledge of quality systems
- Experience with environmental health and safety regulations
- Knowledge and experience working in GMP and GEP environments
- Knowledge of change control procedures
Employment for 40 hours per week and the opportunity to work at innovative and progressing companies Together with Modis you can develop your career in the Laboratory and Quality field. You will be part of a fast growing Life Sciences team that is represented in different industries (biotech, pharma, food) and present in Life Sciences clusters in The Netherlands.
- A contract with an international leader, with a competitive salary and an incentive scheme
- Travel allowance
- Work-life balance with 24 to 36 holidays
- Company fitness, health insurance and good pension scheme
- Annual team events
- Options to attend training, coaching and a personal development scheme
- Career opportunities matching your aspirations and development
If you wish to receive more information first, please contact the Modis Life Science Team on email@example.com.