About the role
As Principal Analog Electronics Systems Designer you will be part of the development of new innovative electronic systems for semiconductor test equipment. Their analog electronics in test solutions span a wide area from ultra small to very high currents and voltages. All controlled by a combination of discrete and integrated components controlled by high-speed digital circuits.
What you will do
- Work closely with their customer to define requirements and to study the feasibility.
- Compile System Performance Requirements (SPR) or Unit Performance Requirements (UPR) and verify if the objective is conceptually feasible.
- Translate the requirements into specifications and estimate the time required and the costs involved.
- Conduct pre-studies (calculations, experiments, measurements) to verify conceptual designs and adjust the global designs if necessary.
- Hands-on analog design, simulation of analog functions and PCB layout design.
- Debug systems and bring them to release stage.
Join our clients dynamic test team and contribute to developing: High-speed semiconductor test solutions for mass production as well as customer specific test solutions. Their testers are used in Back-end (final test) and Front-end (Wafer test) factories but also in development and quality labs worldwide.
Our client works closely together with their customers to provide the best and most cost effective test
- Master degree in Electronics/Electrical Engineering.
- With a minimum of 5 years of relevant experience.
- You must be capable of designing and understanding electronic circuits.
- It is an advantage to have semiconductor test/assembly equipment experience in an international technical organization.
- Ideally you have basic analog circuit design including control by high-speed digital circuits.
In addition you:
- Have excellent communication skills and you are fluent in English.
- Have an innovative mindset and strong analytical skills.
- Are a self-starter, solution driven with a hands-on approach to your work, and you get results.
- Are also a team player with the ability to work independently when required and in cross functional international teams.
experience with Analog design engineering (no IC level but PCB level)
experience with Altium and or LT-Spice
Please contact Kerry Barclay: firstname.lastname@example.org or +31 (0)653 225 718 for more information or to apply.