Department / Project
Product Line In-Vehicle Networking is bringing ultra-reliable, high-speed, CAN, LIN, Flexray and Ethernet-based data communication into the cars.
- IP/SoC level Architecting with focus on the Digital part of AMS IP’s
- Block level architecting and RTL design
- RTL Quality Checks, RTL Synthesis, Constraints development
- Incoming inspections of IP’s
Our client provides High Performance Mixed Signal and Standard Product solutions that leverage its leading RF, Analog, Power Management, Interface, Security and Digital Processing expertise. These innovations are used in a wide range of automotive, identification, wireless infrastructure, lighting, industrial, mobile, consumer and computing applications. A global semiconductor company with operations in more than 35 countries, over 45.000 employees and a revenue of over $10 billion.
To be based within thier Product Line In-Vehicle Networking, we are looking for a Digital IC Designer.
- MSc in Electrical Engineering or proven similar level by experience
- Proven experience in Semiconductor industry, as Digital Design Engineer
- Strong knowledge of RTL design languages, scripting and design automation
- Experience with the state of art digital design/verification flow and tools (for Simulation, Synthesis, Formal verification, Linting etc), preferably with Cadence tooling
- Quality mindset is a must have, experience with Automotive grade & quality design is an advantage
- Affinity with verification and mixed signal design
- Experience with working in project teams, planning, tracking & reporting of progress
- Experience with working in a multicultural environment
- Excellent communication in English, both verbal and written
This is an exciting opportunity to work on Automotive products as a Digital Designer.
Please contact me directly: email@example.com