What you will do
- Partner with customers to understand their requirements, define specifications for electronic systems design, development and final integration, keeping the customer continuously updated on progress, solving issues and solutions.
- Translate the customer requirements into system and unit requirements and verify if the objective is conceptually feasible.
- Conduct estimates of time and costs to meet deliverables.
- Conduct pre-studies (calculations, experiments, measurements) at the preliminary design stage and verify conceptual designs at the design and implementation stage.
- Debug systems and bring them to release stage.
- Be responsible for guiding the technical product documentation engineer with archiving of the full details of your designs to ensure the systems can be built.
Our client, is a global semiconductor manufacturer headquartered in Nijmegen, the Netherlands.
They are expanding its high-speed die bonding and die sorting equipment portfolio to serve new market segments in semiconductor assembly. The R&D team is designing and developing new modules and systems that will be subsequently developed, assembled, tested and released for series production.
What you will need
- Bachelor or Masters’ in electrical or electronics engineering.
- Approximately 3 - 10 years of experience with proven skills in electronics design at system level.
- You must be capable of designing and understanding electronic circuits and systems.
- Experience in semiconductor test/assembly equipment in an international organization.
- Have excellent communication skills with fluency in English.
- Have an innovative mindset and strong analytical skills.
- Are a self-starter, solution driven with a hands-on approach to your work and you get results.
- Are also a team player with the ability to work independently when required and in cross functional international teams.
If you have any questions or to apply for this role, don't hesitate and please contact Kerry Barclay.
Mobile +31 6 53 225 718; e-mail: email@example.com